Look how grown and beautiful they are! Rachel you need to start a blog or website with your awesome artwork! Or send me pics and I'll gladly post them here :)

Tomorrow night we're having dinner at my grandparents with the entire family. My aunt and cousin are in town from Houston, so it will be nice to get everyone together again.
We're still looking at houses, and I think we have found one that we both really like. So my design ideas are starting to pile up. I'm trying to figure out the best way to organize them all, so if you have any suggestions, please pass them my way :) Lately I've been loving bryn alexandra. She blogged about wallpaper the other day, and I think I'm diggin that idea for our potential dining room below the chair rail. The living dining are pretty open to each other and it would be a great way to differentiate the different rooms. (Keep in mind, this is a house we do not yet own!)



All pictures from Better Homes and Gardens.
I'm looking forward to a quiet evening at home tonight. We're going to grill at home and watch the Clemson/Duke basketball game. I'll probably school Preston in some Rock Band as well :)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
By the way - J CREW QUIT TEASING ME WITH THE COUPON EMAILS! I can't take it any longer!!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh I can't believe how old they're getting!!!! That makes me feel SO old!
Post a Comment