During my forever long drive home today, people would not move out of the left lane. Including THIS GUY. I couldn’t hate ‘emthough. Look whats on the back! :) (Mom- I promise no more picture taking during the drive home.)
A few pics from our birthday bash last night, crazy aunts included! (Love you both!) I didn’t get any of the birthday 3. Oh well, there’s always next year!
I was exhausted around 9 and went home, but I’m sorry we missed the end of the Saints/Vikings game. I didn’t have a favorite to win, but I’m glad a SOONER was the one to score the winning points!
I wrote this entire post with Windows Live Writer and it was so easy! Download it for free here if you’re a blogging dummy like myself.
Final thought – really Jake?? Rose in the fire? Lil’ dramatic don’t ya think??
4 comments:
I'm jealous you can use Windows Live Writer...that thing is awesome! And, I love the Kardashians too! I don't really have a favorite, but I think I like Khloe the least.
Kortney is definitely my favorite! Her personality just cracks me up!
But after the wedding special, I love Khloe too!!!
Love the Kardashians this season! The episode where Rob drinks the coffee that was meant for Bruce was hysterical! And I can't decide which Real Housewives are my favorite... I know it's not the OC anymore, I love Bethenny on NY and NeNe on Atlanta and the redhead on Jersey. They should make a dream team and kick out the losers like Vicki (oc), Kim (atlanta), and Kelly (ny).
omg it would be awesome to get all the RHs together. Caroline's my fave in NJ for sure...NJ and Atlanta are my favorites. But I really like Jill in NY. I like Vicki more this season, now that she's being nice to Don! Can't wait for RHODC!
Post a Comment