Caldrea for Target
Can you believe it? I always scrounge TJ for this stuff. I can't wait to pick this up! I love the kitchen set of 3 that comes with dish soap, hand soap and counter spray. All of their scents smell amazing. Thanks Apt.Therapy for bringing this to my attention! My favorite part - budget friendly :)
Wallpaper
I want this wallpaper for our dining room.
See Jane Work
See Jane Work is a fun website for anal organizers like myself. They have some great stuff. I'm more of a monthly view kind of girl, but they seem to have something for everybody.
New Jeans
Thanks to Joi, I want these jeans! And they are only $20! (Joi has great ideas on decorating also, and she has the patience to shop craig's lists all over the country. She finds great stuff!)
J.Crew fall 2010
So excited to see tights again next fall. That gives me 6 more months to actually gain the courage to wear them..
I'm super excited they're sticking with the sequin/fur/sparkle theme. Love it. Thanks to Heather at Habitually Chic for her preview pics.
Red with Envy
I had a brief moment of hatred for LGN when she posted this credenza she did with spray paint.
Legendary Dress Moments
I'm not sure how I got on this dress search yesterday. But these are some of my favorite movie/tv dress moments.


Judy Garland in Meet Me in St.Louis. Love the hair scarf in the second pic.
Kiera Knightley in Atonement
Drew Barrymore in Ever After
Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's
I love this Badgley Mischka dress.
I was going to save this for my favorite wedding dresses but love it too much :)
Rosemary Clooney in White Christmas
Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. (duh)
Grace Kelly in To Catch a Thief
Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge. I remeber searching for look a like of this top for my senior prom. The red's gorgeous also.
Audrey Hepburn in Sabrina
Renee Zellweger in Chicago





















1 comment:
Girl, that Rosemary Clooney dress KILLS me every time! So utterly glam. It's probably my all time favorite movie dress. Also love her sparkly gloves and the brooch on the back. :)
Post a Comment