I finally finished "Chasing Harry Winston" by Lauren Weisberger. I had to force myself through the last 100 or so pages. (That's 1/3 of the book. Not a good sign.)
For me, the characters in this book were not relatable. The story was slightly familiar. Slutty friend, up tight friend, flighty sweet friend. All looking for love. I won't go on. I'm not really even sure what else to say. So it's time to pick the next book!
1. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" by JK Rowling - I've read all the Harry Potter's except the last one. MUST READ BEFORE THE MOVIE!
2. "Unaccustomed Earth" by Jhumpa Lahiri
3. "Olive Kitteredge" by Elizabeth Strout
1. "Year of Magical Thinking" by Joan Didion
2. "Edgar Sawtelle" by David Wroblewski
3. "South of Broad" by Pat Conroy - I think I'm going to save this for our South Carolina beach trip in August.
Any other recommendations?



No comments:
Post a Comment