Would be super cool desks! Perfect for our office in fact...darn hail and new roof.
Christine, get this and paint it a dark grey!!! (The ad says they'll also throw in free tiki torches! How can you resist?!)
I'm wondering if these can be painted..and screwed in my porch...and look super fab?
This lister had a ton of cool stuff. But I'm not sure if it's a steal. This table though- bananas. He also listed this clock below.
Love the curves!!! And those feet?! Swoon.
Again, the curves with the lines - fabulous.
(Ok, mom and sis, before you start telling me how bad this is...) I think the legs on this couch are awsome! And for only $40?? I think if you re-did the cushions, if the back was in good shape..it could work.
And...we're done! Have a good Tuesday!



















1 comment:
YES!!! I want the first chairs! And that vintage dining set is super cute! get that couch and attempt your first re-upholster job - You can do it!
Post a Comment