This rarely happens..finding something I own on a blog I love, but today I was able to say-
THAT'S MY OWL!
I also bought mine for $7.99 at a discount store like LOM, but I have yet to spray piaint mine. It's still the off-ish bronze color. I've had a creative block lately. Maybe the ochre or the perfect blue I'm still searching for the dining room?
In other news...we finally got a (gulp) recliner. Maybe someday I'll post pics..I'll start with a picture of P in it so you understand the joy that this purchase has provided. It makes the R word oh so bearable.
Random post I know, but articles like this make me super proud to be from Oklahoma. (I plan on posting them every chance I get!)Living in South Florida, people did not get what my home state was about. I could describe to them all that I loved but it just wasn't clicking and I always felt like I was on the defensive. Friday night's Thunder game was an awesome example of what this state is all about. Not even the whole game, just the last 10 seconds. It was amazing watching the fans cheer as the final buzzer went off with us as the losing team. People immediately were at their feet showin' the love for a team that wasn't even predicted to have a winning season. Having the Thunder here, has given OKC the opportunity to show the public "what we're all about". This article gave my chills of pride as an Oklahoman :) Read it and believe!
Great job Thunder! Looking forward to next season! (Thanks Christine, for sending the article my way!)
Great job Thunder! Looking forward to next season! (Thanks Christine, for sending the article my way!)



No comments:
Post a Comment