Favorite DIY I want to copy
As soon as we get our office cleared enough to walk into, we will be building this desk. I don't like the white, though. Do you think you can paint those cheap doors?? And I'm not a fan of those legs, but I've seen others use shelves on both sides. Or even more square looking legs to make it look more like a Parson's desk. Total cost of desk: $96
Favorite New Blog
ihategreenbeans. Ladies, she knows her Bachelorette and she is HILARIOUS. You know all those snidy, Bethenny-ish comments you think in your head while watching? She BLOGS them. I LOL'd at her commentary of this week's episode.
"Ali: “I totally gave Robert-o the first impression rose and have hardly seen him. Sure I giggle like a school girl when he is near, but who wouldn’t? Have you seen him salsa? Have you seen him throw a knuckle ball? Have you seen his smile? The worst thing that could happen is that I built him up to be this great guy and then he’s not. Or maybe the worst thing is that they are making me wear this Flashdance off-the-shoulder shirt thingy. What am I? A welder? No. I am a career woman. A jobless career woman. And don’t forget I’m super afraid of flying. Hey look! A helicopter!”"
Lincee also posted this which makes me love her even more.
Favorite Rooms
Habitually Chic posted some drool worthy rooms. Bring on the books. Love it.
Favorite thing I want to Buy
I try really, really hard to not spend the big bucks on clothing items. I'm not an expensive jeans buyer (unless it's a deal), I'm ok with Target sandals, and I hate spending triple digits on swim suits. (Or close to it) I actually threw one in the trash the other day. I needed to let go..it was yellow. I'm not sure what I was on the day I thought it was ok to go fishing in a white bathing suit. (Lesson learned) Anyway..I'm really wanting a good one for the beach in August and I think this may be the one. Halter? Navy? UNDERWIRES? SOLD.
Favorite Eye Candy of the Week
No words are needed.
(This does not indicate in any way that I am Team Edward.)
Hope you have a great weekend!









No comments:
Post a Comment