I promise wedding dresses aren't going to be an all the time thing..but I had book marked this one awhile ago and now it's off the Amsale sight!!! Sad face. I dont even know it's name!
I also love this one. Although not wearable for my body type.. those skinny straps would cause major red, unsightly, shoulder lines. (Not that I'm in the market for a dress or anything..just a side note.)
Found another dress I could live with.
Surprise! After searching the website I found the dress - Reese!
J.Crew has this look alike...which the picture I save is no longer on their site. I think this one is pretty similar.
I think the Amsale version is the dress Malin Akerman wore in 27 Dresses.
One more Amsale gown.. that I couldn't pull off...







1 comment:
oh my gosh! When I first saw the first/fourth dresses, i so thought of 27 dresses! Such a beautiful dress!
Just a little warning... or thought... or whatever :) I had picked out my perfect ring and perfect dress .... but once it happened, the ring I wanted seemed silly and gawdy... the one I got was simple and beautiful.... the dress i wanted was too "foofy" and overwhelming... the dress i got was perfect and unique :) I can't wait to see what you decide for both! I know they will be BEAUTIFUL and totally perfect!
Post a Comment