Tuesday, June 29, 2010

a movie: time traveler's wife

Preston and I watched "The Time Traveler's Wife" Saturday night after Clemson's tragic loss. I read the book last summer when we went to Vegas and loved it. I wouldn't say it's really an easy read; I found myself jumping back and forth checking dates and times to make sure I got the sequence of events.

I think it would be impossible to include everything from the book in a movie but they included enough to hold the story together. (P didn't ask any questions = held it together.) We both enjoyed the movie. Eric Bana is HOTT and I really like Rachel McAdams. I wish they had held true to the book with the ending but regardless, it was a tear jerker and a movie (and book!) I would recommend.

2 comments:

ChasingHallie said...

I was obsessed with this book last summer when I first read it. I actually read it twice! I liked the movie but it definitely was no book. And yes, Eric Bana is super hot!

Adie said...

When my husband and I were dating he got me into this book and we both absolutley loved it and were so excited about the movie!