The Lake Bowen was really beautiful. On a clear day, you can see the mountains in the background.
It was really nice being away for the weekend and we always love being spoiled by Preston's parents with their southern hospitality. But we've missed the dogs...and maybe it's time I start getting back to reality. Laundry and cooking.
Tonight I cooked a Cooking Light recipe I found. (That I can no longer find the link to. But I know it was low cal. But you wouldn't think that while eating.) Preston and I both really liked this meal. Had he not been so focused on the baseball game, I'm sure he would've given me some words of affirmation. (Boomer sooner!)
Onto the recipe..
Grilled Chicken with Mustard Cream Sauce
Ingredients
1tbs + 1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tbs olive oil
1 tsp fresh chopped rosemary
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
4 split chicken breasts (we used 3)
3 tbs mayo
1 tbs water
Combine 1 tsp mustard, oil, rosemary, salt & pepper. Brush evenly over chicken and place on the grill.
Mix 1 tbs mustard, mayo, water and serve with chicken.
No comments:
Post a Comment