Friday, July 2, 2010

friday faves

ingThis weeks favorites may be all over the place! I apologize :)

Favorite Movies I can't wait for


3D?! TWO PARTER? Get.out.


Favorite gift I can't wait to give

I almost don't want to give this one away...but it's too nice not to share.
These can be purchased at the lilafrances etsy shop.

Favorite DIY

High-Heeled Foot in the Door made her own Chevron rug using fabric and a drop cloth...my DIY wheels are turning.



Favorite Inspiration from the week

Lavender & Lillies posted a project she could mark off her "30 before 30" list. She really inspired me to make my own. I don't have long before 30, but it should be enough time to complete 30 things!


Pink Julep made a list of books she wants to complete in 90 days. I really need to take inventory of all the unread books I have and set a goal. I'm seriously scared to count them...I know it just means a very long time until I should be buying any books. Look for a sidebar list soon.

Wishing you all a wonderful long, holiday weekend! I'm crossing my fingers we don't get any rain!

No comments: