We left last Monday, but I was overwhelmed with travel preparations to post July 30th's favorites. And I haven't completely caught up on my reader from last week...but I'm going to go ahead and post links that have recently caught my interest. No time for pics and quips, I've got laundry to do and DVR to catch up on :)
- Perfectly chic summer hair-do from Happiness is...
- I've already emailed Lindsey to find out where she purchased this Okie Grown print
- Chalkboards in the kitchen from High Street Market
- Chalkboard decals for your chalkboards in the kitchen also from HSM
- White or a pop of color in furniture..I share this current dilemma with Starfish and Sundresses
- Hair crushes of L&L. Have you seen Hermione's new pixie cut?! (OK - 1 quip. Anne Hathaway has THE.BEST. hair. Love her.)
- 30 days of blogging from my friend Meggi. I love this idea..I may take on the challenge
- Homemade trellis stencil
- Painted wood floor DIY by High Heeled in the Front Door
- Donut muffins posted by For the Love...sharing the love via Pioneer Woman
- Dirty Risotto via Giada
- Hoisin Chicken
- Creamy Chicken Toquitos from PH&HH
Did anyone watch The Bachelor Pad??? I chronologically catch up on DVR so it will have to wait... any thoughts??
No comments:
Post a Comment