I have a pretty good routine planning our weekly meals. It really has help cut spending, not going to the store daily and P doesn't have to ask me daily (at 10:00 AM) what's for dinner.
Kate shared the
planner she found on
The Project Girl. It's too cute not to share.
I'm not sure how I feel about having my list and menu on the same sheet. My list is normally crumpled and scribbled on by the time we leave the store. But I'm going to try it out. (I'm also kind of nervous about not having lines to write on in the day boxes...but this is a fear I've had to conquer throughout my writing days.)
You can download it for free
here.
1 comment:
I've had that menu planner bookmarked for almost a year. I think it is time to print and use. :)
Post a Comment