Wednesday, September 1, 2010

bring on the rain!

We've finally started to get a break with the 100 degree weather with some 90s, and this week we're finally getting some rain! I've been lusting after the Hunter wellies for awhile now, not only for design reasons, to neatly place by the entry way to make our spotless (HA) living area slightly "lived-in", but for functional reasons. I love the slim fit of the Hunter boots and I'm kind of digging the high shine pairs.

The grey, navy and hunter green are my favorites.

Hunter Original and Hunter Original Gloss $125 from Zappos

Nicole at Pink Sass posted this pair today. I had no idea Christian Siriano was designing for Payless! Love these except I think I'd have a hard time dropping $50 for one pair of shoes at Payless. And I'm not so sure I'm glam enough to pull these off..



$100 wellies aren't really in the budget right now but I found these on Target! I can't decide on a color and I need to before the sell out, and Oklahoma dries up. Matte, high gloss, bright color, black...they have them all! And the detail buckling is perfect. They're also slim and sleek like the Hunter's.


These may be my favorite. Not super obv that they're rain boots, right?

2 comments:

Emily said...

I have Hunter wellies and LOVE them! No matter what you decide on, you'll be glad you have them.

Unknown said...

I adore those boots! They look fabulous. I splurged 2 years ago and bought burberry wellies.. they'll last me forever :) xx