Friday, September 10, 2010

my first award!!


So nice of my friend Emily to pass this along to my little blog! I really appreciate the blog award and gained a lot of blogging confidence from her blog The Divine Mrs. Em. She's also great because she's a Chi O and takes pictures like this:


So here's the deal with this award...I'm supposed to:
1.) Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
- Thank you, Emily! Take more pretty Oklahoma pictures!
2.) Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.
- timeless, unique, girly, young, fresh (Being timeless, young and fresh all together is totally possible!)

3.) Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

Flourish Design + Style

The Undomestic Momma

Adorkable Annie

For the Love

Sweet Simplicity

It's in the Details

Nuestra Vida Dulce

Finding My Way

I've Made a Huge Mistake

Thank you, Emily! Sorry I'm just getting around to posting this :)


3 comments:

Emily said...

Yay! I'm so sorry I didn't just tell you I gave it to you. I kept meaning to, and then I'd think of something else and never get around to it!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Thanks for tagging me! I love that picture that Emily took.

katie@tulsadetails said...

Yay! Thanks so much for thinking of me! I cannot wait to read all of the other blogs you mentioned, too. Love your blog! :)