Saturday, October 9, 2010

red walls

Am I the only one that's over this red wall trend? Reminds me of sorority houses and leopard print paired with lime green. (I have nothing against leopard print. Just when it's paired with neon colors.)


What do you think?

5 comments:

Sara Michael said...

Amen sister, im way over the red wall trend.

Stephanie + co said...

Haha I also highly dislike red walls...AND leopard print with neon. Amen!

Clare Lennon said...

I think it very much depends. My parents have a "cabernet" colored bathroom that I like. (What is it with so many sorority houses and bad decorating though?!)

Whitney said...

Mmm... agree with you on the red walls. And, thanks to Chi-O's formal living room, I'm pretty much over leopard ottomans, too.

Weirdly I still love yellow rooms. I think they brainwashed me.

Sweet Simplicity said...

I'm not a huge fan, but this room isn't too bad. I've seen much worse. :)