Tuesday, November 30, 2010

back to the grind

Hello! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend! I was lucky enough to spend Thanksgiving in Santa Fe, NM. My parents and grandparents love Santa Fe, and frequently drive over for long weekends. This time, they were kind enough to bring the kiddos (and grand-dogs) along.

We embarked on the 8 hour trek on Tuesday, and Preston flew out on Thursday. It was a tight fit..good thing we love each other.


We were so lucky to have a great house, beautiful weather, and amazing company! More pictures to come..

I must say though, I'm kind of relieved to get back to a routine? The extra day off I took to re-coop made me feel lazy!



2 comments:

Adie said...

I would love to go to Santa Fe. Can't wait to see the pictures! What do you like to do there?

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Ca-uute picture!! Poladroid is pretty much my new favorite thing. :)