Tuesday, November 16, 2010

boot double part III

(part I and II)

Some have you have asked, and most of you guessed correctly, but I went to Target to check the boots out and they were absolute CRAP! The faux distressed thing...wasn't workin'.  I also had a hard time getting them on. (And a friend ordered them and felt the same way...too much work to get on!)

I'm over the real thing. Piperlime is having a sale and I need help deciding between these two! HELP!


I like the buckle and toe on these better but they got a lower rating. Come on people, if you leave a 2 star rating atleast comment so I know why!! These also have a 19" shaft..how over the knee is that? (I am currently sans measuring tape.)



A friend commented this buckle may be annoying when crossing your legs.

What do you think?

5 comments:

Caroline said...

I like #2 better. I am not sure about the over the knee thing. It would drive me nuts!

katie@tulsadetails said...

I like the 2nd because I feel like you could dress them up or down. The others are really cute but look more casual to me.

Clare Lennon said...

I'd still go for the 2nd. They do look more versatile

Christine said...

I like the first ones the best... Apparently I'm the only one! They're both cute though!

Megistentialism said...

you should also check out endless.com !! They have an amazing cheap selection and everything I have ordered has been free shipping :)