Wednesday, January 13, 2010

my mosaic

I'm new at this blogging stuff and this mosaic thing seriously took me an HOUR! Granted, I ate dinner and watched Keeping Up with the Kardashian's during that hour, but still...I need blogging help.

Anyway, two of my favorite blogs have posted this on their sites and I thought it would be fun to do my own! (See favorites here and here)




1. Buho, Owl, Assiolo, Hibou, Uil, 2. Vegetarian Tacos even meat-eaters will love!, 3. A Dawg's Life, 4. sea of green, 5. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jamescaws/168804822/, 6. Lime, chocolate and olive Vodka., 7. "La mia casa è il mare e con un fiume no, non la posso cambiare", 8. German chocolate cake, 9. H E A V E N, 10. Once There Was..., 11. Three In A Row, 12. Emily Martin - The Black Apple Embroidery Transfers

1. What is your first name? (emily) *i used a pic of an owl!
2. What is your favorite food? (mexican food)
3. What high school did you attend? (edmond memorial)
4. What is your favorite color? (blue and green)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (vince vaughn)
6. Favorite drink? (vodka water)
7. Dream vacation? (italy)
8. Favorite dessert? (german chocolate cake)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (working mom)
10. What do you love most in life? (my family)
11. One word to describe you? (organized)
12. Your Flickr name? (i don't have a flickr name, but i typed in emily)


Want to make your own mosiac? See Christine's instructions.

No comments: