Wednesday, January 13, 2010

FIRST POST EVER!

Welcome to my blog!!! I've waited for days, maybe a week now, to come up with an original, interesting, exciting opening post. But I haven't really felt like it's come to me. I'm not really sure what this blog will be about, however I have come up with a few things that I know it won't be. Does this thing have spell check??

1. This wont be a blog of complaints. My mom mentioned if this was going to be a place where I wrote down and document the things I think but shouldn't say(or sometimes say and shouldn't say). But it will not. I want this to be a positive, productive way for my to express my creative, scattered inner self :) Honestly, it's a really organized way for me to keep track of things and ideas that spark my interest so if I forget that AWESOME recipe I found I can just turn to the trusty internet. It never forgets!

2. There won't be any guest bloggers. Ya know how some doting husbands/boyfriends guest blog? Well, I won't have that. I'll be lucky if he even LOOKS at the blog. I'll have to post a few intriguing posts about Preston to keep him comin' back...maybe I could post one a week about how fabulous he is. He'll come back then. We will just have to wait and see!

3. This blog will not be specific to one theme. Obviously, it'll be stuffed with house posts when we finally find a house, or very wedding heavy when/if we get engaged but I hope the blog is riddled with thoughts, music, books, ideas, home stuff, etc to make it interesting. Any comments, ideas and always compliments are welcome :)

In conclusion, here's a pic of my boys, Buddy and Tucker-



And who do ya think this little guy is?!

That's right! The never-gonna-guest-blog guy!

Hope ya'll have a good Wednesday! Also, has anyone noticed that Beyonce can't let go of the leotard themed videos??

See here...


here..


AND here!!! (my personal fave)

2 comments:

eas said...

If I looked that good in a leotard, I'd wear one all the time too!

Katie said...

Emily!!
Love the blog! So happy I'll have a way to creep on you and the going ons of the office when I'm away. :)