After our age caught up with us, we had to wind down with a little Beatles Rock Band. It was a great night!
Monday, Preston and I looked at a house and had lunch with my parents...and get this--we actually got to sit on the PATIO! It was so nice to be outside again. I spent the afternoon getting a mani/pedi, and to wrap up the evening my sister and her boyfriend, and the neighbors came over to share dinner and German chocolate cake (my fave).
Preston got me a new camera for my birthday! As you can tell from the pics above I was needing one. I'm all into the supernatural so the orbs or cool and all, it's just a pain in the butt when you're trying to actually get a good pic. I knew I needed a new one, but couldn't rationalize buying it for myself since mine hadn't broken down yet. (I'd had it for over 3 years) Getting a new camera was a perfect gift! I'm excited for the next trip we can take it on.
New Crisp Clean Pic of my ragamuffin Tuck
Before I go, I have to admit I'm a huge Real Housewives fan. Atlanta and New Jersey are my faves but I watch all of them. New York is semi entertaining bc all the women are pretty different. But Kelly is definately my least favorite...but I must say I wasn't surprised by this recent US Weekly article. I was hoping they would get rid of her this next season, but apparently not. Oh well, I'll still be watching!
2 comments:
I wanna play Dance Dance Revolution now! And Tucker's the cutest dog ever! What kind of camera did you get?
I'm the most awkward person ever. And Kelly is WAY too old to be in Playboy.
Post a Comment