Bleh. It's Monday (and it's snowing again). And I have desks on my mind. Honestly though, the thought of having to refinish one more item of furniture makes me want to puke. Which is a bad sign considering I haven't even STARTED to refinish a thing. I pulled a few items that caught my eye from Craig's List. But after looking over at Target and other sites, I think that's the route we'll go. The office, or what I think we'll use as the office has built in shelves and little desk that are white. So I'd like to have white furniture and then paint above the chair rail a grey-ish, slate-ish kind of color. (I know I've gone back and forth between painting above the chair rail or below, but today I'm above. Especially because I'm hoping to salvage an old white door that I just want to clean and somehow use as a bulletin/magnet board on the wall. Or maybe just leaning on the wall..we'll get to that later.)
Antique Desk - $65
Antique Desk - $50
Cherry Desk - $50
Target South Hampton - $155
Target Oslo Desk - $90 **65% off!!
Wal-Mart Autumn Lane Desk - $160
OMG stumbled upon these on Target.com. I have been dying for the West Elm version, possibly with a print. But Target has
these (Preston, if you're reading this and concerned about comfort read the reviews. People said they were comfortable!!)
The reviews say the white chip...and I could use the white in the office. But if I don't want white I would get the espresso, Target's blue and green are weird, but I don't know about getting the espresso for the dining because then I would be buying a table around chairs. Is that weird?
Seriously. How cute are the
West Elm versions?? Maybe I/we will splurge for the grey striped for the office.
Hm...but I just found this swivel version on
Ikea. Are wheels important??
I actually like this
Ikea Snille one too..
No comments:
Post a Comment