Yes, the outside needs love. Lucky me, I have a horticulturalist as an aunt and I’m hoping she’s willing to share some of her green thumb. Tuesday we got the house and Buddy’s allergies got so bad that I had to skip my monthly Tuesday girls dinner/recipe exchange. Lucky for me Erin got my recipes :)
Here were the results of Buddy’s emergency vet visit.
Thankfully, he’s doing much better 5 days later. After a little TLC (and antibiotics)![]()
Thursday night, a few of us made a much needed trip out to Okarche to eat at heaven/Eischen’s. Eischen’s has been featured on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives and is seriously the best fried chicken. They claim to be Oklahoma’s oldest bar, and the who meal is certainly an experience. Can’t beat fried okra, chicken and pitchers of beer.
Delicious, right? Sorry I’m so bad about taking before pictures of food. I’m not patient enough to snap yummy, warm food waiting to be eaten. If you visit Oklahoma-go to Eischen’s.
Friday we had the house inspection and I had dinner with some college friends. The food was awesome. If you’re also in the city, stop by Paseo Grill. Paseo is a neat, artsy area and Paseo Grill is the perfect place for a girls night out or romantic night with your man :)
Speaking of, MY MAN GOT A JOB! He starts the day before we close. Just layer on the stress, February. Bring it.
So the planning and organizing begins. I found a sectional at Dillard’s. Awaiting, the comfort expert’s approval. But I made the mistake of not measuring the living area last week and I’m not sure if we should go with sofa w/chaise or sofa sectional.
Whatdya think??
Also on the list, I have two different sets of bedroom furniture to refinish. I was hoping to do this before we moved, but that’s not going to happen.
A few inspirational pieces..
Sigh. We have a long way to go. I’m sure it will take us many weekends. But I can’t wait!
Favorite commercials of the super bowl (couldn’t find the e*trade baby yet but I love him):
Hope everyone had a fun weekend!
1 comment:
Yay Em! I'm so excited to see the inside!! you MUST take before and after pics! You're so creative, I'm excited to see what designs you cook up! Hope yall have fun in SC!
Post a Comment