It has been quite a day...from finally coming to an agreement on the house (YAY close date Feb 23), to a sick dog (cone head pics at a later date), I am left feeling frazzled and exhausted. My adult beverage, pizza inn thin crust, and blogs have helped the day wind down. My to do list is made and February calendar is full and I'm ready to tackle another day. I have just a few little quips before I go to bed.
1. I really liked this post from Southern Weddings Magazine. I thought it was inspiring and comforting and I definitely appreciate the warning :)
2. Love this pen. Buy it. Buy a 3 pack.
3. I need remodeling/refinishing/decorating/everything-home magazine or book suggestions!! I have a Barnes and Noble gift card, that I'm surprised has lasted this long, and two flights and a drive in the next week! Help cure my stress and spend my money!
Hope ya’ll are having a wonderful week! I’m hoping Ashley will be able to help me scrounge some more picks on Craig’s list tomorrow that I can actually start purchasing!! When do tax refunds get here?!
No comments:
Post a Comment