Friday, February 12, 2010

we’re cursed

Preston and I left Oklahoma in hopes of leaving the freezing temperatures and this stuff behind..

But look what we got today..SNOW!  I believe the snow has followed us to South Carolina. It hasn’t stopped snowing since 330. It is now 10 PM. (excuse the iphone picture from inside.)
snow
Don’t get me wrong, I love the snow. It’s just starting to wear on me a little..and I didn’t pack my uggs :)
Preston was kind enough to drive me to the outlet mall in Gaffney this afternoon. I had a successful hour and a half spree in J.Crew and Banana. Pottery Barn was a tease, being that I couldn’t fly any of my picks home. But it was nice knowing that if we ever move out this way, I’ll have one close by.
We’ve had a nice relaxing vacation so far. We’ve each gotten some new clothes. And tomorrow we’ll be witnessing another Clemson W. (fingers crossed..)
game
If it doesn’t stop snowing, the only thing we’ll be witnessing is me kicking Preston’s butt a few more times on words with friends.
wwf
(If you can’t see, the score is emily 373, player 2/preston 236)ouch.
We’re now watching the Olympics! I really like the Olympics, except I just realized this will put a hold on my shows for a few weeks. No new Office? or 30 Rock? Not a fan so much anymore. Oh well, I guess we’ll be busy moving! yay!
Happy Friday!
 signature2

No comments: