Tuesday, March 23, 2010

bathrooms that speak to me

I feel like in the last week or so Apartment Therapy has been writen just for me. One day it was the furniture legs, the next it was ugly bathroom colors..and then easy kitchen islands. Helloooo--all things I think/stress/dream about. (Seriously, I had a dream last night we had to turn a bedroom dresser into an island. It's now my new obsession.) So, ugly bathroom tile.

Our bathroom is blue. Blue on the walls..
Blue on the floor..
Blue in the shower..
Blue. I do love the exposed sink and faucets. And we have nice, deep storage. (That's not blue.)
Photobucket  
I feel like a mother with an ugly baby, because of course all my great friends have told me they looove the blue. It's growing on me. I'm just not sure what to do with it besides white?? (That's the previous owners brown rug.) Apartment Therapy has given me hope.
first two pics here, last two here

So, there is hope for my ugly bathroom, that I can't help but love. I have to have some baskets like in the third pic but can't find any..help! I'd like to add those and a long mirror to our empty wall. With our white shower curtain, I'm thinking of adding lemonade-ish color towels and rug. Or maybe red? Too much??
basket pic, red striped bathroom

Thanks Apartment Therapy! (cheesy, I know. It's the little things.)

Also, new blog address. Took out personal info - emilyhposts.blogspot.com

No comments: