Friday, March 19, 2010

i found the one..or four!

Today has just been the best. It's Friday, the sun is shining..so far so good. I got on my gReader and saw this post from Apartment Therapy. MADE.MY.DAY!


In case you're confused by my excitement..doesn't this piece look like mine?

pics and post from aparment therapy here

I have been on the constant search for legs. (You can see my old legs here.) But I haven't been able to find the right look, without paying an arm and a leg. I really loved the wood and metal look with my piece and I don't really want to go to wood legs. Even if I did want to, I can't find the right ones. But these legs would be PER.FECT. Can you hear the angels sing?! See the clouds part?! I CAN! I hope they have more than three. I'm not sure why there are only three in this picture from their site..


If you look close, in the two different pictures they have the legs mounted differently. Which way do you like better? I think I like the below..angled look.

see more pics and the full post of the above picture here

I'll be ordering these after work today. Can't wait to get them in!

Mom, just to let you know, they took spell check off one of the blog editors I use. So you're going to have to deal with the sometimes misspelled words. But the double periods-those are on purpose. Those are my "thing". Not quite a period, not quite a elipses. So enjoy :)

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just slow down and pay attention..your spelling will improve. I like the ..'s; I really like ....... Should I edit?