Wednesday, March 17, 2010

top o' the mornin/afternoon

Oh hey there new, green pretty lunch bag! We snatched the last one at Office Max after our Lowe's spree on Sunday. It has been a delight using it all week :)

I made a hair appointment for Saturday to finally get my mullet cut. I love Jessica Stroup's hair..I just don't know if mine will ever be that cute. And I always go through this "maybe I should grow my hair out" thought process before I get it cut. (**Cool fact: Jessica Stroup is from South Carolina, and they happen to have Clemson football tickets right behind Preston's parents. Her entire family is as beautiful as she is. Jerks.)

Photobucket
What do'ya think?

Tonight we're have a St. Patty's day dinner at my parents. My grandparents are stopping by also. Looking forward to yummy food and seeing my parents! Lucky Charms used to be my favorite cereal.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

 

No comments: