Thank you The Look for Less. I will be ordering this $7 tank from Old Navy. I hope it's long..fixable. I'm addicted to undershirts.
I also want these flats. (Thanks, LFL) Black or yellow? I wish they had navy..
Thanks to Young House Love, and Preston's grogginess last night, he ok'd this color for our new front door!
I. DIE. I know not everyone will..but I do.
Thanks to EVERYONE for posting their favorite Lonny pics.. because it's saves me from having to go through the whole darn thing :)
hm. I'm liking blue...I still have a sample I got from Lowe's that we were going to try in the office. I think we'll try it in the dining. Not sure if we'll do above and below the chair rail or just below..I was nervous about doing such a bold color with our greige living room. But that dining room above peers into their griege hall/living...and it works right? And a HUGE bouqet of white carnations would look stunning smack dab in the middle of our dining room table! I really need to loosen up about decorating :)






1 comment:
Tine and Dave painted their guest room a color of blue/grey that she claims looks like cement, but I think it looks epic. You should look into it.
Also the blue going into the greige would be fine.
But what do i know about decorating?
Post a Comment