Christian Louboutin Platforms
These too. Maybe these would be my cooking shoes. A girl can dream.
I also think I need a silver desk? How cool is this?
pic from here
I would take that entire office. I love the wall color..maybe I should do an olive-y green instead of blue. I think we're being gifted a black leather contemporary loveseat for the office. Maybe black and silver would be too harsh.. Maybe a creamy gold?
I also love peonies..but who doesn't. And ranunculus..
Brian Adams Photographics
stole this from fabulous k via flkr
A few other arangements I've been drooling over..from JL Designs

Tonight I have my monthly girl's dinner/recipe swap! I think I'll be sharing Preston's chicken caserole recipes..(it's sad all the tricks I pull out of my hat are his. Maybe someday I'll have my own.) I'll post the recipe tomorrow.
Hope ya'll have a good Tuesday!











3 comments:
Love Love Love the ranunculus flowers! I wanted them SO bad for my wedding but they're apparently only in season in early spring... so lame. keep that in mind if you want them in yours. haha :)
I totally agree on the Louboutins ... I could definitely incorporate a pair {or 17} into my everyday life!
And I love that you showed the white carnation a little love, too. Way to stay true to you Chi Omega!
Beautiful flower pics! My fave flower is Stephanotis! It gets NO LOVE ever! I used it for all the boutonnieres at our wedding! I love how classic and simple it is... I also love how thick the petals are. :)
Post a Comment