Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Eclipse

I finally saw "New Moon" last weekend. So so- better than the first movie. "Eclipse" was by far my favorite book of the series and I can't wait for the movie!! (I'm a little upset about the Victoria change. I think that was just plan rude to Rachelle Lefevre.)



And if you're wondering, I'm 110% team Jacob.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree about Victoria! She was perfect! The new girl doesn't fit the part. I hated New Moon when I read it so I was pleasantly surprised that the movie wasn't so terrible. I also agree with the Jacob comment... I think Jacob was more deserving but Edward was her soulmate.... Damn. We're dorks! You, me and Layne should have a conference call after each movie so I can atually talk to someone about it. Joel will watch them but always comments, "Well... at least it didn't make me puke." haha!!