Favorite DIY
Once again, Remodelaholic posted another great DIY from The Fickle Hobbyist. This Eiffel Tower model cost a total of $4.05!! So cute.
Favorite New Recipe
Domestic Goddess posted a Cooking Light recipe I'm looking forward to trying.
Favorite Videos
I am many things, but makeup expert is not one. (My current label for makeup and beauty stuff is "personal care". Not luxurious and girly. "Personal care" is what my Quicken told me to call it! Oh well, I am my mother's daughter.) Joi posted her favorite YouTube beauty girls and I am now obsessed. I can just visit my friendly YouTube for makeup how-to's? Who woulda thunk it?!This girl is my fave. She's too cute.
Katie at The Neo-Traditionalist posted the trailor for Sofia Coppola's latest film, "Somewhere". It looks so sweet.
Favorite Quote
La Dolce Vita posted this quote that I think belongs in our bathroom.
Favorite Room
A Diary of Lovely posted a tour of the house that won the teeny-tiny division of Apartment Therapy's 2010 Small, Cool Contest. At 350 swuare feet, I would say it is indeed teeny-tiny. But I love the dark color used in the home. It looks so striking against the white baseboards. I'm thinking..office?
Favorite New Blog
(New to me anyway.) Makeup Diary Confessions & Saltwater Dreams also tie into the "personal care" theme.. These girls try out all kinds of products, including self tanners and the best red lipsticks. They have the life I dream of..visiting local drug stores and the occasional MAC counter, buying and trying all kinds of loot. It's gong to take a lot of how-to youtube videos before the trying is actually worthwhile. *Sigh* A girl can dream.






2 comments:
Hey! You should check out my friends blog all about makeup. She did my makeup for our engagement photos and she is excellent. The blog is brand new so not a lot there yet but it will be good. www.eyekande.blogspot.com
Also, check out www.jeremyandkathleen.blogspot.com
That movie looks so good!
A) Stephen Dorff
B) Underwater Tea Parties are a fave
C) Her name is CLEO?! Meant to be!
Post a Comment