Saturday, June 19, 2010

josie maran argan oil

Josie Maran argan oil is similar to Moroccan oil but it can be used for all sorts of stuff. I'm not sure where I heard about it, but I was sold after reading it can be used on hair, bug bites, lips, cuticles, heels...need I go on?! (See all uses listed on the website.) You can buy it in oil form or stick form. The mini-stick is only $6 and I snatched one up from Sephora.
I am IN.LOVE. After 4 day's the stick's half way gone, and I'm not allowing myself to take it out of the house. It's that amazing. I love it on my lips and face/eye area. It also did wonders for my cuticles. I know Sephora had the oil form, but next time I'm definitely picking up the big time stick. If you're looking for Moroccan oil for the skin, this is it!!

1 comment:

Megistentialism said...

SO interesting! Is there any other store you know of that sales it? I don't think UT has sephora :(