1. Any tips on how to get nail polish out of carpet? (tag: personal care) I managed to spill a bottle last week. I let some dry while and I worked on some spots with nail polish remover. Well, now the areas I didn't touch isn't noticeable, while the places I worked on look like big huge "Cajun shrimp" colored spots. (Yes, the color is fabulous. Not on carpet. On your nails.) Help! I feel like nail polish companies have a duty to provide a product that gets this out of fabrics.
2. I'm feeling starved of my shows this week. I haven't touched the DVR since we've gotten back. I know eventful things happen on "The Bachelorette" and the final episode of the RHoNY reunion. I really hope party planner Jen joins next season. I can't seem to get settled before 9 pm to watch anything. And tonight may not be any better since I'll be scrubbing carpet... I bet these ladies never have to scrub carpet. OR paint their own nails!

1 comment:
I've had cajun shrimp on my toes for the past 6 months. My fave color!
You should prob get your nails done professionally, that will keep you from spilling nail polish at home.
Post a Comment