We ate this meal last Thursday night. It was easy and quick and Preston ate it. The lime is so summery and refreshing. This salad may be yummy chilled also.
Chicken and noodle salad with chili dressing
Ingredients
8 oz angel hair pasta or rice noodles
1 tbs olive oil
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
kosher salt & pepper
1/4 c fresh lime juice
1 tbs sesame oil
1 tbs sugar
1 jalapeno (red or green)
1 bunch watercress (I didn't use this)
1 seedless cucumber, cut into bite size pieces
2 scallions, sliced
Cook the noodles according to directions.
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and cooked until browned.
In a bowl, combine the lime juice, sesame oil, sugar and jalapeno.
Slice the chicken. Divide the noodles, chicken watercress cucumber, and scallions among the plates. Drizzle with dressing.

1 comment:
Oh my gosh! Your recipes are fabulous!! I didn't se where I could be a follower. I have a hard time remembering blogs if I can't add them. Any help?
Post a Comment