Both of the owls will get a paint job. Just trying to decide on a color.. I needed some more bowls and stuff to fill our shelves with but I may put the crystal bowl with the feet on the window by our sink.
Total cost = less than $16!
The $16 actually evened out since I returned by B&N purchase. I'm not sure what I was thinking that day; the package came in the mail, and it was only the third book of the series, "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest", in hardback. At $16 it was still a great deal, so I did consider keeping it. But then I felt like if I did keep the hardback, I would have to buy the others in hardback...and I'm not a fan of hardbacks (not to mention they can be twice as mush as the paperback). So, I returned the darn thing. I'm holding off ordering the first two in paperback, until I finish my latest read. Next time I'll definitely read the description a little better!
Hope ya'll have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment