Saturday a long time friend married the man of her dreams, who I happened to introduce her to! Me. The matchmaker. I first told him he wasn't good enough for her, but he persisted in true Chuck style and long story short, they got married 2 days ago. It was a great wedding. Hannah looked beautiful! So many people were there; I always love being at one spot with old friends, and my entire family.
We did manage to snap a few, not so perfect, pics in between the fried food and flowing drinks. Three things I learned from looking at these- One: I look like I'm getting major under eye wrinkles? Why isn't my wrinkle cream working?! I'm blaming it on the lighting. Or the lack of flash...or something. And two, I now get the whole "arm on your hip" thing, it's so they don't end up looking massive and wide like mine in the below pictures. Third: I NEED an SLR! It's getting bad. And I vow to tote it everywhere. I hate clutches anyway. My stuff ends up pouring out of the thing at the end of the night. Crazy nights do not call for difficult to hold and keep track of purses. I'm already struggling in my heels for pete's sake, can I not get a break with the purse?!. So, SLR in a nice big bag to capture these lovely events is a must have!
Isn't he charming?





2 comments:
I know Erin! Small world. We were in the same sorority--she was a year ahead of me.
Cute family! I like your sister's dress! Where's it from?
Post a Comment