Friday, July 2, 2010

remember these mirrors?

I found these mirrors on Craig's List a few months ago for $15 a piece! The seller had 6, and as much as I wanted to give them all a home, what would I do with 6 mirrors? So, I snagged three!

Before - homeless, alone, outside in a scary, creepy yard


Safe at home - taped and prepped for priming

Primed and ready to fulfill it's destiny!

Finished and FINALLY hung on the dining room walls!! (Please excuse the poor pictures. I was avoiding being photographed.) But aren't the mirrors pretty!

Awkward angle #1

Awkward angle #2

Their shape is to.die.for.

They for sure make the room. (I know the competition's really stiff in our card table dining room...)They're just so lovely. Good buy, Em, good buy.

If you're wondering where the third guy is, he's hangin' out in our guest room waiting to find a spot on the wall. He still has his gold frame. I haven't decided his home.

Yes, I know I'm in desperate need of a good camera. Christmas is how many months away?? :)

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Whoa baby! Fan-freakin-tastic job!