- I cooked this on Tuesday night in my quest to become PW, and it was awesome. And easy! It took maybe 20 minutes to prepare.Preston said it was his favorite thing I've cooked! I don't know if was the lake hangover speaking or not, but it was pretty yummy. (Just a note - I didn't have any wine, but I used a little vodka. It seemed to work!)
- I love it when I make a week menu of five meals and the first two feed us two nights! How awesome is that?! Then I can put off going the store because I still have the stuff left from the other meals I planned. It's the best.
- I picked up "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" and "The girl Who Played with Fire" for $5.99/each at Target and received a $5 gift card for buying them both. Steal.
- I haven't read since our beach trip. Fail.
- I'm trying to teach myself how to embed fonts on my blog...so the ugly, plain font you probably see in post titles and on the sidebar won't last. It looks cursive-y and cute on my end :)
- I picked up a few of these tanks from Target (Thanks to Lindsey!) (I wish they had a nude one.. )and I'll let you know how they work out. I love layer tanks.
- I think we have a birthday party Friday, a mani/pedi/lunch date Saturday, and a couples shower Saturday night. Kind of exhausted already :)
- Speaking of the couples shower, I committed to making an appetizer side for 60ish people but have no idea what to make. Help. It can be a dip, but it has to be served at room temperature. Any ideas?

2 comments:
Starred this one! Gotta try this recipe - although I can't believe it doesn't have any cheese in it.. looks cheesy!
I love your ever changing backgrounds. They are all fantastic!
Post a Comment