Monday, August 16, 2010

thoughts on blogging..

I haven't been blogging for very long, nor do I claim to author a big time blog. Most of my blogging is done to catalogue personal inspiration and share ideas and items that are dear to myself.

I hope to always, always credit my sources of inspiration whenever I can. I believe it's super important to sing praises of those I emulate and expect fellow bloggers to do the same.   It's hurtful when ideas and thoughts are stollen without giving credit. One of the things I love about blogging is how lost I can get my clicking source links to a website, shop or another blog. It truly is a web of inspiration and without citing these sources it wouldn't be possible to praise the originals! Share the love, people!

If any reader spots something I have failed to cite and you are aware of the source, please email me and let me know! If you would like to share something I have posted, please credit me back :)

I have loved blogging in the last few months. And I really want to be a better blogger. I appreciate all my commenters and for you secret readers, speak up!! I'd love to hear from you!


emily
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: