Friday, September 3, 2010

friday faves

Preston and I are both doing fun, exciting things with friends and family this weekend. But I'm really going to miss him. Thankfully, Netflix is sending me season 1 disc 1 of  "Damages" and "True Blood" and I have a nice cheesy recipe to cook up to feed me while the cheese-hater is away. I've been watching "Pushing Daisies" which is so cute! I'm sad there are only 17 episodes, but I kind of see why it didn't stay around very long. There's not much character development. But I love Kristin Chenowith and the murder mystery, in a whimsical kind of way has been some crack I can't get enough of this week.

This week's favorites:
Amazing room inspiration
Black door love..planning to do this at some point in time.
Joi's DIY faux bois art. LOVE THIS!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! The weather is beautiful in Oklahoma and football season is finally here!!

1 comment:

meggi said...

What's Pushing Daisies??

Joel and I have been planning on painting our front door black! So funny! :)