For the sake of laziness, I'm doing all I can to avoid the store this week.
Monday
Hotdogs and onion strings
Tuesday
crab bisque
Wednesday
pizza
Thursday
pork chops a la Preston
Friday
leftovers (fingers crossed)
Boring I know.
Yesterdays game day/birthday get together was a success!! I ended up cooking a pork butt. So we had barbecue sandwiches, guacamole, salsa, crab bruschetta (which was YUM), cole slaw, cookies, key lime pie and hot wings!
We also served the "basil mojitos" which were fondly called "pesto-jitos" by the end of the night. They are delish.
Ketel Citron vodka
soda
muddled fresh basil leaves
I preferred mine shaken with ice. I can't go on enough at how good these were!
Such a relief the sooners kicked some butt!! Looking forward to more cool Saturday cook outs! Hope everyone's teams did well!
Can't wait for BPad finale tomorrow! Happy Sunday!
2 comments:
Crab bisque?!! Man, that sounds good! Can I come over for dinner? I don't have any plans Tuesday night!
this sounds like a YUMMY menu! let us know how they go!
the basil mojitos sounds good! I love basil and I love mojitos...
Post a Comment