Tuesday, September 14, 2010

top two tuesday - things i wants to accomplish.




1. Be more active. 
Carrying the groceries from the car to the house and taking the stairs at work no longer cut it. I need something to validate my trash tv watching. I've never been a runner, but I've heard great things about the iPhone app. I think having tangible goals and guidelines will really help me stay on track. I'll keep you posted :)

2. Refinish this chair.
I've never re-upholstered something this size. I've been bookmarking good links for months now. Preston's family has a re-upholstering shop in SC, so he claims it's in his blood. This chair was given to us for free, so I'm not super concerned about ruining some fab piece. I must conquer this chair. I'm thinking orange with a bold stripe to give our office a little pop...should pair well with my black desk.

Now that I'm really putting these out there, I really have to stick to it :)


2 comments:

katie@tulsadetails said...

Forget running! Try Zumba - so fun! : )

Unknown said...

Great picks! I'm sure the chair will look great.