Tuesday, October 5, 2010

the city flat

I've seen quite a few blog posts and tweets about Gap/Banana/Old Navy's 30% off deal, but last week the cute skinny guy, with good hair checking me out at Gap said every Wednesday in October you can get 40% off or 45% off when you use your Gap Card.

I picked these up before our Dallas trip. With a 30% off coupon, not a bad deal.


Love them! They're super comfy. They got me through hours at the Texas fair on Saturday. Look at my poor little sunburned feet :) I bought up a 1/2 a size, because the back of the 7s were kind of tight. But the toe area will stretch. The cognac color isn't available online. Tomorrow I plan on getting both the red and black. Beat that Target!!

***PS I'm pretty sure you don't have to be a Gap cardholder to partake in this lovely sale. (Just realized it's only at Gap stores.)



Thanks Christine, for having this on hand :)

3 comments:

katie@tulsadetails said...

Really cute! I am soooo short (5 feet) and never wear flats. I may have to make these work!

Sweet Simplicity said...

When did Gap start carrying 1/2 sizes? I never used to be able to wear their shoes, but maybe now I can!

MLD said...

Are these the ones that fold up? If so, very clever.