Thursday, October 7, 2010

thoughtless thursday: Netflix obsession & C25K


OHHH How I needed this brain dump!!

I have spent the majority of my day trying to figure out what Netflix DVDs I want to arrive on Saturday. I have mere hours until they receive the two I shipped today. Preston normally requests we have a movie on hand, but when I asked him for any suggestions he rambled off some important football games. No prob. I'll pick two myself! I finally settled on the entire first season of United States of Tara. I'm relying heavily on the quality of this show since my precious two discs will both be the same show. Putting all my eggs in one basket.

I loved you in In Her Shoes, Toni Collette. Sometimes I feel as though I am Rose. That's a blog for another day...Anyway, don't let me down.


I'm Mexican Food-ed out. Never thought it was possible. There goes tonight's meal plan.

Back to DVDs. I've been on a huge television DVD kick. We've been watching Lost and Dexter together and I've been watching True Blood, Arrested Development, Pushing Daisies and Damages on my own. Gosh that's a lot of TV! I don't get a lot of tv time to myself since football season started. And I only watch one show at a time. I just started Damages. I'm so hooked to DVDs I gave up on the current season of Gossip Girl just to catch up when they come out on DVD. Any other shows I should check out?


Last night I completed Day 2 of the Couch to 5K workout. I didn't know if I was going to be able to get through it! I was hesitant to even try because I was sore from two days prior. (I'm out of shape. I know.) But it felt so good to finish. (And it was beautiful outside!)

The poor dogs barely made it. This is a good hour or so later.


Now I want some cute running clothes. I'm sick of the shorts up my butt. TMI?


 

3 comments:

PinkSass said...

Good luck with C25k. I'm about to start week 5 and I love it so much.

Caroline said...

C25K gets better. I need cute fall running clothes too! If you like those shows, have you seen Californication or Nip/Tuck? A little risque, but pretty good.

New follower.

Simply Smithwick
carolineandfredsmithwick.blogspot.com

Christine said...

That picture of Tucker is priceless! Check out Lululemon they have the best workout clothes and their shorts are said to be wedgie proof!