Tuesday, November 9, 2010

the latest - traveling down south

Preston and I got back late Sunday night from spending the weekend in South Carolina with his family. We definitely are spoiled while we were there; you would've thought Sunday lunch was a holiday with the ham and fixin's his mom put together. While we were there, we went to the lake so the boys could do some fishing, a little bit of shopping, LOTS of eating, went to the Clemson game, saw some of P's friends from Charleston, and relaxed..A LOT. It was a shock of cold; Oklahoma's not quite to the 40s and 50s, but we had a great time! (And I love any excuse to wear a sweater or my uggs :) !)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We'll be back to South Carolina again in December and hope to drive the dogs out there sometime next spring. Side note: So glad ONE team we root for won this weekend. I just wish it would've been mine :(

3 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

Love the red lipstick!!

katie@tulsadetails said...

How fun! I bet it SC would be a great place to visit.

Sara McCarty said...

So fun! I love South Carolina! Looks like you had great weather!