Wednesday, November 10, 2010

thanks to you, gap!

Once again, Gap is pullin' out the stops for the month of November with the Wednesday 40/45% off coupons. Apparently, I spent so much in October they sent me a $20 reward**. And the last TWO weeks I've forgotten to use it!!

Today's purchase-


Isn't it lovely?! It's a little lighter than in the picture, but I love the pattern.

On deck for the next three weeks:


 (where were you when I needed you last month?!)



(Last year's Target slippers are getting kind of gross. If I wasn't lazy, I'd get the booties. Ya know, because the whole "pullin' off shoes before I crawl in bed" just isn't my style :)! )

**For the record, I only purchased City Flats in camel & black and the Forever Skinnies

3 comments:

Studio 13 said...

Love the diamond sweater, and the scarf! Gap is moving back up in my rankings lately :)

katie@tulsadetails said...

So glad you posted this! I still have my $50 Groupon I need to spend. Love the side zip shirt!

Morgan said...

I love the gingham shirt! And I went in to get some flats and they were out of my size in EVERY color. no lie.