Hi friends! If you haven't already noticed, I finally purchased the url address for the blog. (The ".blogspot" proved hard for family members to remember!) And at $10 a year, what the hell. I now feel like this blogging thing HAS to continue for atleast another twelve months! I can't believe I almost started a year ago! Who knew I had so much to say!
To my point.. (if you're still reading) my address, e-mail, and twitter are all the same now. So read, email, follow!
emilypostsblog.com
emilypostsblog@gmail.com
@emilypostsblog
I appreciate each and every one of you for reading. I really feel so lucky to have you stick around :)
2 comments:
Awesome - you have your own little spot on the web! Question - can you still use blogger's platform without a blogspot address? (Can you tell I know nothing about this stuff?)
Wow! Congrats! you're so official :)
Post a Comment