Love Taylor. Her new CD is her best yet. I know there are haters out there, but how can you hate a young girl with such grace and talent?!
I haven't read any complaints about Gwyneth's performance, but I'm just not buying it. The fake twang (and incessant blinking) aren't convincing me she's the next Carrie Underwood. I'll maybe believe it in the movie...but why is she on the CMAs?? There are so many other, better artists...that are actual country artists. And sorry Gwyn, I'm not sure your LA/NY upbringing qualifies you as "country strong".
And while we're being honest, the only real reason I'm even seeing that movie is because of Tim. :)
What'd ya'll think? Favorite performance of the night? Favorite fashion of the night? Favorite moments? Fill me in!

2 comments:
Carrie sang "He is Good"... {I'd like that song more if it didn't get stuck in my head!} Oh... and there we go... stuck again!
I don't think Gwyneth has any intention of becoming a singer, I think she was doing it to promote the movie, but I could be wrong. I hope that is the case, because she should probably leave the rock star title to her hubby.
Post a Comment