Being out of town for Thanksgiving made me feel like it never happened, so we were slow to get in the Christmas spirit! But we've gotten into the swing of things and pulled out a few decorations. We don't have much, but I'm sure we'll collect over the years.
THE tree. Preston's attitude in picking the tree was "bigger is better"...I was nervous once we got it in the house. (I was excited after realizing the recliner may have to go in another room due to the "bigger is better" tree!)
Look at our pour little star. Doing it's best to stand up loud and proud. Our unintentional ornament theme is red, gold/bronze and all thing owl. Preston snuck in a starfish and palmetto tree in there somewhere. (Somehow the recliner still fit...darn. I'm hoping it helps detour the dogs from getting to the window.)
Our tinsel wreath. I didn't use any glue so I'm planning to use the foam for something different in the spring.
Scented pine cones at Target for $3. Best $3 I've ever spent.
I think the leftover Halloween candy adds a nice touch..atleast it's in a little snowman dish. (Next to the book tree that never was.)
I can't believe Christmas is a week away! It came so quick this year. Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season!
**AHH I forgot to tell you! I got the kindle I asked for! My parents had us over Sunday to give us a few things before P and I travel for Christmas. They're so sneaky :) Now I have a week to find the perfect cover!

No comments:
Post a Comment